Friday, April 23, 2010

If you have a hefty fortune what will you do??

Someone has wisely said that”If you have something then make the best use of it”. So,whenever I’ll get hefty fortune,I will not indulge in whether to start a business or to make a big house. I will do both of them.
First of all I will start with establishing a large business so that this hefty fortune will let me to reach the utmost peaks of the success.My aim in life is to establish a big software company in Pakistan.So, I will let this hefty fortune to help me in achieving this aim.Then after making a software company I will try to extend this company so that it makes progress and competes with the other software companies of the world.It will also help our country to make progress in the field of software technology.But in spite of doing all this,I will not stick to it.Lord Ferner has rightly said that
“A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business”
So,I will also try to make my dreamland.Because life is nothing without a sweet homeland. So,whenever I will get hefty fortune,I will also try to make my home and I want to spent my whole life in it with my family.
So,in the end it is concluded that whenever I will get hefty fortune,I will not stick to one thing.In fact I will make my dreamland along with establishing a business to be a successful person in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Nice attempt. However i would suggest replace hefty fortune with its synonyms. Dont use the same word again n again. Secondly, you havent provided supporting detail that how would you embark on building a house while you will start a business with the sum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AOA,
    I have read ur passage that was good ,especially the quotes dat u have written r enough to mak ur essay impressive n attractive
    But………… Dear bahi!
    “adha teeter or adha btair baneny ki kosheesh mat kran ” I think dt u have to need to improve ur decision power u should start business first then u wil also b able to buy a house easily after getting success in ur business.”
    I think it is right dt acha ghar aik achi zindgi guzarny k liya zrrori hai bt “apny zindgi ko izzat sy guzarny or khul ker jeeny k liya aik achy business ka malik hona aik achy ghar ka malik hony sy ziada zarrori hai”
    next as u wish……………. May u get such hefty fortunes again n again!

    BEST OF LUCK……………..

    ReplyDelete